Sometimes a design deserves to be repeated! Such is the case with these adorable little chameleons from Pink Ink! One of the cards is for a friend of mine, the other I just decided to make for fun!
- Crisp Dye Inks by Altenew
- HAPPY Sentiment by Altenew
- Circle Sentiments by Altenew
- One in a Chameleon Sentiment by Lawn Fawn
- Chameleon Stamps by Pink Ink
- Enamel dots by Altenew
- Heart Stamps by Simon Says Stamp
- Black Ink
- Foam Tape
Ombré inked tiny chameleons on A2 card base with hearts! They are super cute & fun to make in a variety of colors – be sure to pick colors that will blend well where they “meet.” You don’t want to make “mud!”
And how about some inspiration? I have my very own beautiful chameleons!
That’s it for now! More to come soon!
Stay Crafty friends! ❤️